Our Freezy Freakies run on a unisex, adult sizing system. There are 3 different methods to estimate your size (and don't forget we have a great size exchange policy in case they don't fit):
1) "Totally Wing-It" method (i.e. guessing without measuring)
- Women: Most women's hands fit in X-Small, Small or Medium sizes. If your hands tend to be smaller than most women, choose the XS size (note: XS is not available for all glove designs). If your hands tend to be a bit larger than most women, go with a Medium. If you think you're right in the middle, go with a Small.
- Men: Most men's hands fit in our Medium, Large or X-Large sizes. If your hands tend to be smaller than most men, you'll likely be a Medium. If your hands tend to be larger than most men, you'll likely be an X-Large. If your hands are pretty average-sized, go with a Large.
2) Printer method
If you have a printer, then print our drop-dead gorgeous PDF sizing guide to quickly find the correct size. When you print, just make sure you select the option to print at Actual Size (i.e. make sure the "Shrink" or "Fit to Page" options are not selected). And have a look at this less-than-gorgeous palm placement photo to help demonstrate exactly where your palm should be placed on your printed sheet. Note: if you find your measurement is right in between two sizes, we suggest the smaller of the two.
3) "What's a Printer?" method
- Grab a pen, a ruler and a sheet of paper.
- Put the paper down on a table, and place your hand flat on top of it. Adjust your hand's position so that the base of your palm runs precisely along the edge of the paper. You should barely be able to see the edge of the paper when viewed from the side, so please make sure your palm is not covering the edge of the paper. See this photo for an example of correct palm placement.
- Using the pen, place a mark on the paper where your middle finger ends.
- Use the ruler to measure the distance from the edge of the paper to the mark.
- Use your measurement to select your size from the table below (and if you are borderline, we suggest the smaller of the two sizes):