We've got some holiday shipping info below that should help everyone get their gifts delivered on time.
Hanukkah (December 12-20)
- USPS First Class orders that are placed by Thursday morning, Dec. 7 will arrive by the first night of Hanukkah.
- Otherwise, USPS First Class typically takes 2-4 business days from when you place your order (in case you don't need it for the first night).
- Expedited shipping is also available if you need them in 1-2 business days.
Christmas (Monday, December 25)
- If you place your order by Monday morning, 12/18, just select the USPS First Class option to ensure delivery before Christmas.
- If you place your order 12/18 through 12/20, select the Priority-shipping option to ensure delivery before Christmas.
- If you place your order after 12/20 but before Thursday afternoon 12/21, please select the Priority Express shipping option to ensure delivery before Christmas.
- From Thursday afternoon until Christmas, the only remaining option is a Freezy Freakies Gift Card.
Shipping options can be selected on the second checkout screen. And since Christmas falls on a Monday, the last day USPS will still be operating and delivering packages will be on Saturday 12/23.
Have a freezing, freaky Christmas!